Visa support

Overseas Health Insurance

Preparation for departure


Service fee


Please reload

Overseas Health Insurance


If you are going to be studying in Australia more than 3 months, you must have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) as part of the condition for the Student visa.

It is ideal not to have any health issues while your stay in Australia, but you never know what would happen. There are standard cover to premium levels that you can choose from, and you can also purchase family package cover if you are planning to bring your family member with you.

PEACS can organise any type of Overseas Health Cover from reputable Insurance company.